Pages

Monday 29 July 2013

In Love with...

I have always loved bracelets, and I have a certain few that I never take off because I love them. It's got to the point where if I'm not wearing them my wrist feels naked. I don't even know why I like them so much!
Anyway, the other day I decided that I was going to make something. I didn't know what I just knew I wanted to make something so my day would seem productive. So I spent a long time on the internet trying to decide what to make, I went on a beautiful mess and pinterest and then just searched on google.
 After ages I decided to make a bracelet (how exciting) because I found this website that showed you how to make this really pretty heart friendship bracelet.


To make your own go here!


I'm not going to lie, I got it wrong a lot. I also got pretty angry with it at one point! It's complicated at first but after a while you get used to it, but I still kept losing count of whether I had done one knot or two!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment