Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Pretty Pastels

I've never really liked pastel colours. They're too light and get dirty too easily. But for some reason I've started to really love them recently. I really like the pastel nail colours, especially since it's coming up to spring (well not really, but I can hope...). It might have something to do with the adorable fujifilm instax mini 8 and all the really cute colours that it has come out in. It's definitely on my wish list! SO anyway, I just made a quick thing on polyvore of some cute pastels I've seen. (I wasn't actually meant to publish it in here but oh well it happened without me telling it to)

Pretty Pastels





X

4 comments:

  1. Those products are so lovely! I adore pastel colors.

    XxMO
    madame-ostrich.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like pastel colors but favor bolder colors more. Pastels are now worn year-round which I think is so cool since I am all about breaking old fashion rules.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't usually wear many bright colours at all but I really like these pastel colours! I'm usually much more monochrome than colourful.

      Delete
  3. I used to stick with black, white and navy so when pastel trend becomes popular, it's great for me. I think that because the colors are so light, I'm not overwhelmed by them. Transitioning from white to off white, nude, and neutral colors is easier than jumping straight into bold color blocks:)

    Check out my newest post on pastel colors too! Easter Outfit Ideas

    ReplyDelete