Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2013

DIY...

So we go through like, a billion magazines, and once we have read every single word and looked at every single picture of some ridiculously gorgeous person, we don't really know what to do with them and they just end up sitting in a pile some where. So what we decided do is stick all our favourite pages and pictures on our walls. I am also in love with Marilyn Monroe and love her quote: 
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring"
so I decided that I wanted it on my wall and used my magazines to do this! I know it's really simple and not that amazing but I think it looks really good and makes the walls of my room a lot less boring and more me.



But the best thing about this is you can do what ever you want with them and use whatever pictures you want too.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment