Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2013

in order to celebrate the royal baby...

I am British and it has been a long time since we had a royal baby, so in order to celebrate the birth of Kate and Will's new baby boy I have brought together all my favourite outfits that Kate has worn!
Click to enlarge the pictures!


I absolutely love the maroon dress Kate wore because it was simple but beautiful.


The dress she wore in Singapore (right) was so pretty she looked like she was from a film.


These two outfits were more casual and the couple look so cute in their matching cowboy hats!


I thought Kate looked absolutely gorgeous in this teal dress with back detail. I thinks it's a beautiful dress and the colour suits her really well.


But nothing will beat the beautiful wedding dress she wore on the big day, she looked perfect!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment