Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Fancy nails...

So it's my granddad's birthday and the whole family is going out for a fancy meal thing because it's his 70th!! So I decided to do something I rarely ever do - get dressed up. I even got another new dress (which you will probably see in another post) so I thought I need nice nails to go with it. I've gone really simple but I like them so I thought I'd share!





I used...  

gold/silver nail art pen and black miss sporty nail varnish





I first painted my nails with 2 coats of black nail varnish. Once it had dried I did one line of gold/silver across my nail where I wanted the two colours to meet with the thin brush and then waited for it to dry, this is because I wanted an even line and I knew I would smudge it. Then I just coloured in the side I wanted with the brush. I put a clear coat on top and then it was done!






















It's really easy and simple but that's why I love it!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment