Pages

Saturday 31 August 2013

The New New Dress...


So like I said on my last post I bought another dress (well my mum bought it for me actually but same difference) which is really strange for me because I never wear dresses. But I just wanted to share my buy with you because I really like it and it was only £25! I guess this is a kind of what I wore post...


The best thing about it though is that it has big pockets! The thing I usually hate about dresses is you don't have pockets but these were big enough to fit my camera in.


I wore these wedge/boots type shoes with it - mainly because that was all I had and they were really comfy! And I wore a camera necklace which I think was from claires or some where like that, I've had it ages.

So, yeah, that's what I wore to my grandad's 70th birthday...
(I don't have a  picture of me in it because the only one I have is terrible quality)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment