Pages

Thursday 15 August 2013

Fashion homework...

It was sunny today! So I went outside and decided to catch up on some "fashion homework". I say this so it sounds important and so I don't have to do anything else really! Anyway I thought I would just tell you about my love for Look Magazine. I think it's great! Plus it's every week not every month which means I don't have to wait for agessssssss for the next one. I really like it though and just thought you might want to know...

X

P.S. Don't forget to watch Britain and Ireland's next top model tonight because they're going to Barbados

1 comment:

  1. That magazine looks amazing. Unfortunately I am not in the UK, so I can't really get that. However watching Britain and Ireland's next top model, will definitely be for me ;)

    Love,
    Cherrydunia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete