Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

London Fashion Week...


Okay, I know I'm late (very late) but as my friend says "always late but worth the wait"... Maybe not the case here exactly but oh well! I wanted to tell you about my absolute favourite from London Fashion week and just never got round to it before because I've been so busy!
Anyway, my definite favourite of London Fashion Week had to be Orla Kiely! When I saw her collection I immediately thought of Moonrise Kingdom (I'm slightly obsessed with the film and have done a post about it before here) and just loved everything about it! It looked like African adventurer explorer meets girly retro school girl? I loved the whole feel of the show with the safari camp back ground and props, even the way the models acted was great! I really liked the bright animal prints and cute dresses with collars, to be honest there wasn't anything I didn't like about it, she even made socks and sandals look alright!



I love it! Feel free to tell me your favourites!
X

3 comments:

  1. I just love this collection, so pretty :)

    Love,
    http://cherrydunia.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! Super cute collection! So wearable too!
    http://breakfastatvogue111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete