Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

hey...


Sorry, I've been absolutely rubbish at posting lately. I have had so much on and everything has just all happened at once and I just can't be bothered doing anything (except tumblr of course because the world could be ending and I'd still be on it...)! But anyway, I'm so sorry! I'm pretty rubbish at this whole blogging thing! I promise I will start posting stuff again in a bit!


Also, I know this is nothing to do with fashion, like at all.... but my dad and his friend made their own car and my dad will not stop going on about this video he got my brother to make of it so I would really love you all if you could just check it out.

Sorry.

Just warning you, if you don't like cars this will be the most boring thing you have ever watched on you tube.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment