Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Present Thoughts...

IT'S DECEMBER. IT'S CHRISTMAS.
That means it's time for Christmas shopping (unless you are not like me and you are super organised). I love Christmas shopping; I think it's so exciting thinking about that person when they get to open the present you got them! I'll probably talk a lot about Christmas gift ideas on the lead up to Christmas so I might as well start now! I just thought you might want to know that it's 3 for 2 on so much stuff in boots
So, the other day I went to Boots and started my Christmas shopping...


The body spray on the left smells absolutely gorgeous and the body wash on the right smells like biscuits!













This is a box set with smaller bottles in it (they all smell amazing too!)

I got all this for just £16! So, if you know someone who loves soap and glory or anything to do with beauty you could definitely start your Christmas shopping in boots!

X

P.S. another thing made by soap and glory that is completely amazing is the breakfast scrub. No joke, it smells like gorgeousness mixed with golden syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment