Pages

Saturday 5 April 2014

Fashion By Mayhem...

Okay, so I know I'm late on this and I haven't posted anything in agesssss but that's because I have been extremely busy doing work and lots of procrastination (more procrastination than work but hey). Anyway, if you haven't heard about this girl then you should really see this!
Mayhem is a four year old girl who's mum posts pictures of her on her instagram and blog wearing the cutest little dresses - made from paper. She is the absolute cutest thing ever and her and her mum make dresses and outfits completely from paper and other crafty things. The outfits have been everything from catwalk to celebrity inspired.





I want the frozen inspired hat so much!
Is this not the greatest thing ever? To see more of their super cute designs you can go to fashionbymayhem.com or you can go to their instagram! It's all just so sweet I can't get over it!
Maybe I'll make one myself?

X

No comments:

Post a Comment