Pages

Monday 9 December 2013

Worn on TV...

I am obsessed (along with all my other friends) with the Carrie Diaries. It is the prequel to Sex and the City and it is honestly so amazing perfectly. If you haven't seen it you should definitely start watching it now.
But anyway, every week when I watch it there is always at least one outfit, jumper or shirt that I want so badly! I really like a lot of the clothes worn on the program and so went on the internet (because the internet has everything) in search of them. I FOUND AN AMAZING WEBSITE.
It's called Worn On TV and the first thing that comes up is a list of programs. You choose which one you want to look at and then it comes up with a ton of outfits from that program. You can then click and see where each outfit is from! I'm in love. There is also a page for Awkward which is another TV program me and my friend are obsessed with. The site has loads of different programs! I love things like this, I don't know why.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment